In our fifth episode of the VGP Radio, Nazih Fares, Mazen Abdallah and Luciano Rahal talk about the games they reviewed in the beginning of 2017, from January to February, and discuss the evolution of the military shooter in the gaming industry, including Rainbow Six, Call of Duty, Battlefield, plus a giveaway to our fans after reaching 4000 unique listeners courtesy of Inxile Entertainement and Techland.
Time – Topic and Game Discussed:
- 0:00:50 – Introduction to Episode 4: The State of gaming and localization for the Middle East
- 0:03:30 – A look at all the Late November and October games and what stood out from the crowd including
- 0:05:39 – Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (written review can be read right here)
- 0:20:27 – For Honor (written review can be read right here)
- 0:30:45 – Sniper Elite 4 (written review can be read right here)
- 0:45:50 – Highlight feature of the episode: A tale of military shooters and how realism and community is the driving force behind the genre
- 1:57:50 – A special thanks to our fans for crossing the 4000 unique listener mark and giveaway time courtesy of Inxile Entertainement and Techland
Music used in this podcast:
Intro: Roger Bendaly for VGProfessional – VGP Radio Original Theme Jingle
First Break: Naval Strike – Operation Mortar DLC from Battlefield 4 Original Soundtrack
Ending Song: Torments: Tales of Numenera Main Theme – Mark Morgan for Inxile Entertainment.
You can leave comments for in the “Leave a Comment” link below or via Twitter at @VGProfessional. And if you’re new to the show, you can subscribe to the VGP Radio podcast on iTunes, TuneIn, Stitcher, and now on Google Play (for you people in the USA and Canada) or also download the episode as an MP3 via Soundcloud for those of you against streaming. What are you waiting for? It’s free, so subscribe today! Thanks for listening the VGP Radio, and like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter if that’s your kind of jam.
As a a final note, thanks to Inxile Entertainement and Techland’s Middle East distributor Pluto Games, we are doing a fun sweepstakes for a chance to win copies of Torments: Tides of Numenera on either Xbox One, PlayStation 4 or PC. Reviewed by Mazen Abdallah in February (which you can read by clicking here), his verdict is that “Torment: Tides of Numenera lives up to the Torment name by crafting a deep, engrossing quest that takes you into a strange world where you come to grips with fate, life, death and everything in between. It’s got a ton of dialogue to read through but you’ll be turning the figurative pages before long, and the story has some truly jaw-dropping moments. A modern classic.” If you want to win a copy, all you have to do is enter the sweepstake found right under here, and winners will be announced on April 14th.
Images used in this article is part of the Battlefield 3 Key Art. All images Copyright 2011 © Electronic Arts Inc.