In our fourth episode of the VGP Radio, Nazih Fares, Mazen Abdallah and Luciano Rahal talk about the games they reviewed in Late November and December, and discuss game localization in the Middle East with guest Malek Teffaha, Ubisoft’s MENA PR and Digital Media Manager, the state of gaming in 2016, Nintendo Switch new reveals and what’s coming in 2017 for the industry.
Time – Topic and Game Discussed:
- 0:00:30 – Introduction to Episode 4: The State of gaming and localization for the Middle East
- 0:04:48 – A look at all the Late November and October games and what stood out from the crowd including
- 0:08:06 – Final Fantasy XV (written review can be read right here)
- 0:41:22 – The Last Guardian (written review can be read right here)
- 0:54:39 – Tyranny (written review can be read right here)
- 1:10:33 – Game Localization for the Middle East with guest Malek Teffaha, Ubisoft’s MENA PR and Digital Media Manager
- 1:57:50 – The State of gaming in 2016 and Nintendo Switch new reveals
- 2:26:30 – Closing comments and a quick look at 2017 gaming release schedule
Music used in this podcast:
Intro: Roger Bendaly for VGProfessional – VGP Radio Original Theme Jingle
First Break: ’86 Attitude – Format-440 (You can follow the artist on his SoundCloud page via https://soundcloud.com/format440 )
Second Break: Rayman Legends – Castle Invaded – DJ CUTMAN HipHop Remix (Follow the artist on SoundCloud via https://soundcloud.com/djcutman )
Third Break: Valse di Fantastica (Extended Arrangement) – FINAL FANTASY XV Recreated by GuardianSoul (You can check the original song on SoundCloud on their channel via https://soundcloud.com/guardiansoul)
Ending: Roger Bendaly for VGProfessional – VGP Radio Original Theme Jingle
You can leave comments for in the “Leave a Comment” link below or via Twitter at @VGProfessional. And if you’re new to the show, you can subscribe to the VGP Radio podcast on iTunes, TuneIn, Stitcher, and now on Google Play (for you people in the USA and Canada) or also download the episode as an MP3 via Soundcloud for those of you against streaming. What are you waiting for? It’s free, so subscribe today!
Thanks for listening the VGP Radio, and like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter if that’s your kind of jam. If you would like to reach out to Malek Teffaha, you can do so on Twitter, or join the official Ubisoft Middle East pages on Facebook, Twitter or even Instagram.