In our third episode of the VGP Radio, Nazih Fares, Mazen Abdallah and new co-host Luciano Rahal talk about the games they reviewed in late October and November, and discuss the rise of eSports influence on brands and marketers with guest Kyle Stallock, Lead eSports Strategist (Global), Edelman, the PlayStation 2016 Experience reveals and much more!
Time – Topic and Game Discussed:
- 0:00:19 – Introduction to Episode 3: The rise of eSports influence on brands
- 0:03:31 – A look at all the Late October and November games and what stood out from the crowd including
- 0:04:51 – Titanfall 2 (written review can be read right here)
- 0:15:58 – Dishonored 2 (written review can be read right here)
- 0:32:15 – World of Warcraft Legion
- 1:02:30 – The rise of eSports influence on brands with guest Kyle Stallock, Lead eSports Strategist (Global), Edelman
- 1:37:40 – The PlayStation Experience 2016 Reveal
- 1:41:17 – Closing comments and a quick look at next Episode 4
Music used in this podcast:
Intro: Roger Bendaly for VGProfessional – VGP Radio Original Theme Jingle
First Break: Alternative Dubstep – Mexikus (Licensed use)
Second Break: Daniel Licht – Dishonored 2 Theme – Jordy Dazz Remix (You can follow Jordy Dazz on SoundCloud via his official channel https://soundcloud.com/jordydazz )
Ending: Roger Bendaly for VGProfessional – VGP Radio Original Theme Jingle
You can leave comments for in the “Leave a Comment” link below or via Twitter at @VGProfessional. And if you’re new to the show, you can subscribe to the VGP Radio podcast on iTunes, TuneIn, Stitcher or also download the episode as an MP3 via Soundcloud for those of you against streaming. What are you waiting for? It’s free, so subscribe today!